Is your product patented? Is your product patented?
- Yes. When creating the revolutionary Multi-Axis Spiral Suction HVE dental suction tip the design resulted in the creation of new designs never before used for an HVE tip. Patent applications were initially submitted on September 6, 2012 and patents were pending with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office until January 3, 2017. During the patent pending process the design was protected from any variations that may arise that happen to fall under the pending patents claims. The design of the Multi-Axis Spiral Suction HVE dental suction tip resulted in the creation of new mold manufacturing technology never before used in mold creations. Multiple U.S. patents are pending on the manufacturing process as well. Patent requests have also been extended to numerous international countries and will be subject to their respective patent laws. A U.S. Patent was granted on January 3, 2017 for the unique features of the Multi-Axis Spiral Suction. Patent Number 9,532,857.
Where do you ship? Where do you ship?
- We currently ship to the entire United States via UPS. Alaska & Hawaii residents please contact us and we will arrange for USPS delivery with affordable shipping rates.
Is your website secure? Is your website secure?
- Extremely! Ghost Mfg.'s shopping cart contains a 128-bit SSL certificate to keep your information secure. This is the same security level used by large banks throughout the world. Additionally, our shop and payment gateway is Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant. This means that your credit card information is secure in it's transmission. Certification in the Level 1 standard requires organizations to; build and maintain a secure network, protect cardholder data, maintain a vulnerability management program, implement strong security measures, regularly test and monitor networks, and maintain an information security policy.
What is your return policy? What is your return policy?
- We believe you will be happy with the features of the Multi-Axis Spiral Suction. Should they not meet your expectations please see our detailed return policy by clicking the Return Policy link at the bottom of any page.
Are you distributing something unregulated? Are you distributing something unregulated?
- No. Ghost Mfg. takes safety seriously and has undergone all the appropriate licensing and registrations necessary in order to bring the Multi-Axis Spiral Suction HVE dental suction tip to market. The FDA has numerous regulatory requirements that manufacturers of medical devices distributed in the U.S. must comply with. These requirements may include establishment registration, medical device listing, premarket notification 510(k), premarket approval, investigational device exemption (IDE) for clinical studies, quality system (QS) regulation, labeling requirements, and medical device reporting (MDR). Ghost Mfg. has full knowledge of these requirements, has taken the appropriate actions, is in compliance, and is authorized to produce and distribute the Multi-Axis Spiral Suction HVE dental suction tip in the U.S.